• Bidder numbers will be given at the registration table if not obtained in advance.
• A raised bidder card signifies a bid. Highest bidder will be declared the winner.
• When winners are declared, they must verify item(s) and amount with the cashier. Sales tax will be added to the purchase price if applicable.
• All auction sales are final. No refunds. A bid is a binding contract.
• Some restrictions apply – see program for details.
Payment for Auction Items:
Please be prepared to pay for your purchases by the conclusion of the evening. Personal checks, cash, and all credit cards are accepted. On group purchases, the winning bidder is responsible for presenting full payment on the items purchased. Please be prepared to show additional proof of identification if requested. Bring your bidder card to the cashier’s table to receive a statement of your purchases. An itemized claim check/invoice (including applicable sales taxes) will be prepared and used to verify purchase of items. On group purchases, the winning bidder is responsible for presenting full payment on the items purchased. Successful bidders must make arrangements for the removal of all items at the conclusion of the auction.
Are you interested in donating something to the Live Auction?
Click here to download a Live Auction Donation Form
The 2017 Auction is at Renunion Ranch on Friday July 28, 2017
850 CR 255, Georgetown TX 78633
5:30 PM...........................Doors open
5:30-7:00 PM..................Dinner served
9:00 PM...........................Event ends
$35 per person / $350 for VIP Table for 8
Includes BBQ dinner, beer/wine, and silent & live auction.
Call the Chamber office at 512-930-3535